Sunday, March 9, 2014

whats' in blushes' travel makeup bag !

Posted by Lipstick and Blush at 4:08 AM


Whenever i'm travelling i like to take certain things with me not much basically what i need when i'm travelling ,so lets' get into the products..
for my complexion i took my benefit porefessional ,Dior capture totale foundation and i also took mac mineralize skin finish nartural
and of course i took my blush and highlighter which are mac soft and gentle highlighter and mac dainty blush, fan brush (don't know the brand).
for my eye i took my mac phloof eyeshadow ,the body shop big and curvey waterproof mascara,mac false lashes mascara,gurlain eye liner (which comes with a sharpener),loreal infaillible indefectible eyeliner ,rimmel scandaleyes kohl in nude,isadora perfect contour kohl,sephora eyelash curler ,mac 239 brush,sixplus blending brush (from 12 brush kit).
for my eyebrows i took florelle eyebrow pen long lasting,the body shop brow and lash gel.
for the lips the body shop cranberry joy lip balm ,nuxe reve de miel lip balm,mac snob lipstick,elf shimmer lip gloss,bourjois smile enhancing gloss,maybelline color whisper lipstick the face shop lipstick.
and to wipe all that off i took my bioderma sensibio h2o,and i also took my sephora daily brush cleaner  to clean my brushes , and thats'  it for my travel makeup bag,hope you like it ,what makeup products  do you take with you when you travel ?
blush
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

the makeup adventures of lipstick and blush Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos