Sunday, March 9, 2014

mac soft and gentle highlighter !

Posted by Lipstick and Blush at 6:00 AM
 mac soft and gentle highlighter  is a really shimmery highlighter as you can see from the swatch  and thats' only one swipe ,its' a champagne color for me i like silvery highlighters more than champagne highlighter but this gives a healthy glow as they say ^_^ especially if you have yellow undertones in your skin it will complement your skin
 i love the color pay off and the pigmentation is great with jut one swipe and its' really subtle and really pretty
Heres' a closer look with the lid open as you can see its' very shimmery so it will highlight pretty well..
and thats' my review i like to write my reviews not too long not too short so you won't get bored  and i don't like long reviews myself,so hope you found that helpful and tell me about your favourite highlighters drugstore and high end as well...and thank you for taking the time to read my review.


blush
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

the makeup adventures of lipstick and blush Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos